Generators has been the best power backup for years’ now, but it has been categorized as a heavy and loud electrical machinery. While generators are commonly used back then inverters has been adopted into the system now and it can be used both at home and in offices.
Here are some advantages Inverters has over generators.
- Inverters are safer; Your safety is very important and has we all know, generators require the use of fuel either petrol or diesel and when handling the fuel, one has to be extremely careful because they are highly inflammable, also generators produces fumes which is dangerous to the health, Inverters do not use fuels nor do they emits fumes that is dangerous to the health and also to others in the environment.
- Inverters switches automatically once electrical power goes off; Inverters are designed to automatically switch itself once power is out of coverage and this helps to avoid interrupted power supply either at home or work place. Generator is not designed to have such ability because you’ve to switch it on manually before power can be restored.
- Maintenance; Inverters are quite easy to run because they have lower maintenance running costs compared to generators, the generators requires periodical maintenance for it to provide proper electrical output, the oil and fuel used needs to be replaced regularly. On the other hand, inverters require no fuel and very little maintenance like inspection of the batteries twice in a year.
- Inverters are noiseless; Noiseless environment gives you the enablement to rest without disturbance and that’s what our inverters provides unlike generators that produces a lot of noise once its ben switched on.
- Inverters are affordable; Purchasing inverters are very affordable compared to purchasing a generator which requires purchasing other elements thereafter.
Kindly reach out to us on 08150906094 or visit our website Energymall to place your orders.
SHARING IS CARING!!!