What exactly do we call an inverter?
An inverter is a power electronic device that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
As we all know that inverter play a major role when we do not have electricity, it performs the opposite activity of a rectifier.
HOW SHOULD AN INVERTER BE PLACED IN A HOME?
For safety reasons, here are the ways in which an inverter should be placed in a home;
- Place the inverter either vertically or horizontally on a flat surface.
- The machine should not be placed in the engine compartments as the engines get heated easily and also it emits harmful fumes.
- The machines should always be placed in a cool and dry place.
- Always keep the machine away from water and moisture.
- Do not operate the machine with wet hands as water conducts electricity which can cause shocks and other major problems.
- Keep the inverter well ventilated while it’s in use and keep it clean from time to time.
Using the above tips gives room for safety for you and your household always.
THE MAIN IMPORTANCE OF INVERTERS IN YOUR HOME
Every home needs an inverter for the following reasons;
- Inverters helps to provide backup when there’s no flow of electricity
- Inverters brings family and friends together
- There are no consumables like diesel, petrol or oil to spend money on.
- No frequent breakdowns like overworked power generators.
- No noise unlike generator sound
- No oil spill or dirt and it’s a decent appliance like other gadgets in your room.
- Saves your environment all the fumes of the power generator.
- Inverters offers safety
- Inverters has very good physical properties
SHARING IS CARING